3D Military Precision Mapping in the Field
Map large 3D areas in high detail with the Q200-Defence UAV. With a compact 2m wingspan, the fixed-wing UAV is highly suited for in-the-field evaluation of large or tough-to-reach areas for accurate land measurements & understanding ground troop & vehicle routes.
Our UAV solutions offer military-grade reliability & mapping versatility.
Payload Capacity: 2.5kg
Average Cruise Speed: 27mph/43kmh
Fight Time: 90 minutes
Takeoff: Safe Bungee Launch
Landing: Belly Landing/Parachute
Basic Camera Specs:
HD Daylight Camera:
- 0.98cm/px @ 60m altitude (59m x 39m IFOV)
- 1.63cm/px @ 100m altitude (98m x 65m IFOV)
- Resolution 640 x 512
- 7.79cm/px @ 60m altitude (50m x 40m IFOV)
- 12.98cm/px @ 100m altitude (83m x 66m IFOV)
Bespoke camera options available on request.
Benefits of Q200-Defence Vs Manned Aircraft Assets?
- Quality Aerial Imaging– High-resolution images can be used to create 3D maps and interactive 3D models in the field.
- Easily Deployable– by artillery & ground troops without requests to higher command for manned aircraft assets.
- Q200-Defence flies at a low altitude– providing real-time actionable intelligence on the battlespace.
Modular in Design
The modular design of the Q200-Defence allows in-field swap outs of various components as well as maintenance upgrades to the sensors, motor & avionics systems.
A max take-off weight (MTOW) of 7kg leaves payload space for future proofing of the Q200-Defence
Parachute Recovery As Standard
The Q200 Defence has a built-in, reusable ballistic parachute available at the flick of a switch, giving the pilot another landing option.
A parachute reduces the impact energy on the ground when a drone crashes. Its purpose is to prevent harm to people or objects on the ground and to protect the drone from being destroyed.
For further information on the SECINT-Q200, please contact us using the button below: